high-performance, tilt-compensated electronic compass, widely used in antenna positioning, buoy, robotics and antenna servo system, etc.
Hot selling electronic compass sensor, high reliability, 0.3°RMS heading accuracy, widely used in laser rangefinders, antenna positioning, buoy, etc.
ECB200 Electronic Compass Sensor
– Heading Accuracy: 0.3° RMS (25°C, Tilt Angle<30°)
– Pitch and Roll Accuracy: ±0.1° (25°C, Full Range)
– 3D Angle (Heading, Pitch, Roll) Output
– Hard/Soft Magnetic Compensation, Tilt Compensation
– Support User Calibration
– Power Supply: 3.3±0.3VDC, Interface: LV-TTL
– Widely Working Temperature: -40~+85°C
– Small Size: 22*18*10mm
the smallest China ECB100 3 Axis Compass from manufacturer, provides accurate heading and tilt readings, easy to be integrated, widely used in antenna pointing, buoy, laser rangefinders, etc.
High accuracy accurate digital compass, RS232, RS485 or LV-TTL interface, widely used in laser rangefinders, antenna positioning, buoy, etc.